You will work with the team to deliver high quality standards of administration and organisation whilst you promote partnerships with families and external agencies. You will:
- Manage prospective parent and external service enquiries,
- Set up and manage client accounts,
- Compile and issue invoices and deal with invoice queries,
- Book keeping and accounts including scanning receipts to Xero system and matching to transactions.
- Provide diary management support,
- General administration support including typing of notes,
- Prepare resources for our groups and workshops including printing, collating and laminating,
- You will work on a variety of software packages including Outlook, Xero, Trello, Word and Excel.
- Managing and maintaining the workspace.
- Minute taking.
- You will have opportunity to attend meetings and some of our sessions to see what we do.
As a Centre Coordinator, the role is to assist a team of talented therapists and intervention specialists. Teamwork is a massive part of everyone’s role in the business and this is especially true of a centre coordinator who supports a very busy team. The role is very varied and aims to take the administration, organisation and coordination away from the therapists so that they can focus on what they are great at; providing specialist intervention to children and young people and their families.
A typical day can be a balancing act of organisation; answering the phones, updating the bookings system, compiling registers for sessions, keeping account of expenses, preparing invoices, preparing session resources, organising equipment, providing refreshments for customers, organising the therapist’s diary, typing up notes or reports, taking notes at meetings and much more.
This role is within a children’s therapy organisation and to be considered for this role applicants will need to provide ‘right to work in the UK’ documentation, undertake an enhanced DBS and provide a minimum of 2 satisfactory references prior to commencing employment.
It’s not just the children who learn and develop, grow an outstanding career with us at Breakthrough Therapy Solutions. We encourage and empower our team members to contribute towards the decisions that we make and support and develop our staff to learn and increase their skills. Join us, and your voice will count.
If you believe this would be a perfect role for you, please apply today!
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Well presented
- Someone willing to learn
- Someone determined, likes new challenges
- Accuracy and ability to prioritise and organise own workload
- Excellent organisational skills
- Accurate and efficient
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Keen eye for detail
- Confident over the phone
- Professional approach
- No unspent criminal record
- Driver – ideally but not essential
This is a paid Turning Point Internship for 12 weeks, with a view to offer a permanent employment contract following the internship.
Rate of pay – starting – National Living Wage, £9.50 per hour – salary negotiable dependent upon experience.
The position is available for an immediate start, or at latest the internship runs from 9th June 2022 so that you they can have a 12-week internship finishing 31st August 2022. If a start date is after the 9th June 2022 the internship length will be reduced accordingly.
The internship is advertised at 37.5 hours per week, however with mutual agreement can be reduced pro-rata to less hours – minimum 22.5 hours per week.
Monday to Friday 9-5 = 37.5hrs
Monday to Friday 9.30am – 2.30pm = 22.5hrs (would fit within school hours)
There is some flexibility on hours and an element of home working can be considered although this is an office based role.