“Playtime is precious. Play builds brain pathways for thinking, creativity, flexibility, empathy, and many other lifelong skills” – Heather Shumaker
Play. A simple four-lettered word.
It excites any child when they hear it said. And it creates a sense of anticipation and eagerness to engage in the act of playtime.
We understand the necessity of playtime, and that is why we hold our weekly Stay ‘N’ Play sessions here at Bursting with Potential.
The purpose of this blog is to inform you of the benefits our Stay ‘N’ Play sessions can offer your baby/toddler/child, and you as a parent/carer too. This also begins a new series of blogs, where we provide in depth information into each of the different groups we hold, both in Term-Time and Summer Holiday/Half Term, as to equip you with the knowledge in what session would suit your baby/toddler/child.
The benefits of coming to our Stay ‘N’ Play sessions
- A therapeutic, quiet & safe environment: Our Stay ‘N’ Play sessions are held in our therapy and sensory rooms at Bursting with Potential, 1 Thorney Road, Eye, Peterborough, PE6 7UN. Our rooms provide a quieter and calmer environment, compared to a soft play centre. With access to our state of the art sensory and suspended equipment and facilities, such as a toilet, and refreshments, your child and you, can remain comfortable whilst you visit us. We have changing mats and wipes etc for changing whilst you’re here.
- A dedicated staff member: A member of our playworker team will be with you throughout your visit, ensuring your baby/toddler/child is having fun and that you are comfortable.
- Variation of Equipment: Within our therapy rooms, we have lots of therapeutic, and fun equipment that can be used. From a ball pool to swings; bubble tube to soft play, there is plenty to keep your little one occupied and having fun.
- Affordable price: With only £5 per child, and £3 per additional sibling, our group provides a cheaper alternative, compared to soft play centre prices.
- A chance to meet other parents: The session doesn’t just allow your baby/toddler/child to have fun, but it allows you to meet other parents/carers, socialise and make friends. The more people who come to the sessions, the better!
- All year round: Our Stay ‘N’ Play sessions are available throughout term-time and half terms/holiday breaks, (excluding Christmas to New Year as we are closed during this time). Our term-time sessions are for babies and toddlers; however, we do welcome any older children who may be home-schooled etc at our term time sessions. And our Summer Holiday/Half Term sessions are open to all ages and needs.
Where is it held?
Our Stay ‘N’ Play sessions are held at Bursting with Potential, 1 Thorney Road, Eye, Peterborough, PE6 7UN. You can read more on our rooms by clicking this link: https://www.burstingwithpotential.co.uk/breakthrough-hq/
What day of the week/time is it?
- Term-time: Every Monday from 10am to 11:30am.
- Summer Holidays/Half Terms: Mondays 1-2.30pm
How much is it?
Our Stay ‘N’ Play sessions are just £5 per child, and £3 per any additional sibling.
How can I book?
You can book Stay ‘N’ Play via our Acuity Page: https://app.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?owner=16985667
We really hope that this blog has given you more idea what to expect of our Stay ‘N’ Play sessions. Let us know in the comments if you have any questions. Or, if you’ve been before, why not share your experience with other people? We would also love to hear what you think of this blog post in the comments below.